Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
- 01/10/2017 TDN Scholarship - Transdiaspora Network's Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Scholarship (CYES) to promote prevention and wellness will be implemented locally in Northern Brooklyn... >>read more
- 09/26/2016 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Brooklyn Premiere of Cuban drama "El Acompañante" at Brooklyn Borough Hall on Wednesday, Oct. 12th, 5:30pm... FREE!... >>watch trailer
- 09/19/2016 Leave No-One Behind Partnership - Transdiaspora Network invited to attend the partnership reception as CIVICUS associate member organization... >>read more
- 09/07/2016 Mental Wellness & SDGs - Transdiaspora Network attended conference at the U.N. regarding Mental Health and Wellbeing... >>read more
- 08/16/2016 Youth Global Summit - Deputy BBP Diana Reyna and Brooklyn’s Young Leaders Participate in the International Young Leaders Assembly... >>read more